Blogger Templates

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOVE ~ from Parents

We always say "I love you, Daddy & Mummy!"


Here, I just want to ask you a very simple question:

How much of love have you given to your parents? 
How much of love is enough for them?


        TO
                                                
                    Wish your mum happy mother's day?
                  or                          
Wish you dad happy father's day?

 Wish your dad and mum happy birthday and give them a present?

Love can never be enough.

My father used to said:" I love you more than you love me." Guys, what do you think?

When we eat, we go for KFC, McDonalds, Italiannies, Kenny Rogers and etc... to enjoy our food.
When our parents eat, they will choose to eat simple meals just to eliminate their hunger and gain the energy to work.

When we buy our clothes, we want to follow the trend today and the style that we like. We even go here and there just to find suitable accessories to match our clothes.
When our parents buy their clothes, they tend to hunt for the cheap ones. They just want to warm up their body so that they will not fall sick. They will think that, "If I sick, I need to take leave, my salary will be reduced", or "If I sick, I can't do my business, then I will miss the opportunity to earn money."

We sleep early because we are tired. Our parents want to sleep as much as they can because they want to save energy for tomorrow to work efficiently. Why? "So that I no need to work over time"  "So that I can spend some time at home with my children after work"  "So that I can stay at home with my family on weekends"  "So that I can bring my family out for shopping or a dinner on weekends"

When we study, We feel stress. Our parents are stress too. Firstly, they afraid that we will not be succeed in the future. Secondly, our studies need $$ ! For the first one, they afraid that our life will not be good in the future, they afraid that we can't do the things I stated above in the future. They afraid that we can't handle hardship in our future.

When we earn money, we will think of what we want to buy. But when our parents earn money, they will think of what we want to buy. When we don't have enough money to buy what we desire, we will ask from them or save the money they gave it to us. But for them, when they have enough money to buy what they like, they just save their hard earn money for us.

Our parents have sacrificed lots of thing to give us a better life. Some people are rich, some are not. Bear in mind that we are lucky to be loved by our parents. Rich or not, they are still working hard to make us happy.

Its too long to tell our parents how much they have sacrificed for us. A simple word,

I LOVE YOU with a kiss  



is not hard.

When you eat, think of what they eat. When you buy your clothes, think of what they wear. When you study, think of how hard they work just to give us the education opportunities and how much they think for our future~ for us to live on and have a better quality of LIFE. We are lucky to be loved by parents. Some people do not have the chance to be loved by their parents. They do not have the chance to eat, play, sleep and study like the way we do. Just appreciate what they have given to us.



Quotes to share:
" Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to
   doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got"


"We never know the love of the parent till we become parents ourselves" - Henry Ward Beecher

0 comments: