Blogger Templates

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Positive Vs Negative Thoughts !

At times, we said: "Its hard. I can't do it!" or "Why is it got to be me! He is cleverer than me."
I used to think that I was very unlucky. When something goes wrong, I will think that why is it ME?
I used to see some of my friends said:"This type of hard thing doesn't suit me. Only XXX will do it!" or "Wah, I'm very scared. I can't do it. I'm very worry"

These are negative thoughts....


Our minds are actually an extremely powerful tool, and as you may have heard before, we only use a small portion of it every day. Our thinking has a great impact on our life. If we think positively , we will work hard for it. We will not regret in trying things. If we have a negative thoughts, we will never move forward. For example, If I think this is just one of the obstacles that I will be encounter, I can handle it. This is positive thinking. We must trust ourselves. If I think that this obstacle shouldn't appear in front of me, I'm surprise. This is negative thinking, and sadly, you will never succeed. To succeed, we need to take that gut feeling in what we believe, and act on it with all our heart. 


Thus, to succeed, we must think POSITIVEly!


So we must do our best to keep thinking that way. If you find yourself having a negative thought , please 


 STOP yourself immediately 


and change it to a positive one. Another way, is to surround yourself with positive people and stay well clear of negative ones. I'm not telling you to avoid your friends who have negative thoughts, but I'm asking you to transform your friends' mind from negative thoughts to positive ones.


Let's bring positive energy into your life together with your friends. 


A small change makes a great difference. 




                                    Let's do it together!



Check out more motivational cartoons here~~

0 comments: